Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dinner with Friends


Last night we went out to dinner with friends and to me black is synonymous with “going out”. I’m not sure why, but to me it’s chic and always slimming! I love a simple black top and jeans for this look and that’s exactly what I went for last night. I purchased this top several months ago and again, haven’t worn it before now. What I love about the top is the soft cotton blend and structured sleeves. They aren’t too structured, but still fits into the trend.


The top needed a little bling so I reached for this heavy chain and CZ entwined necklace. I’ve worn it several times, but you can see it’s first appearance here. I love the hefty weight but delicate shimmer the CZ element adds. Just the right piece for a simple look like this one. I added my patent leather flats to not take away from the necklace. I thought of adding the satin rhinestone pair worn to the shower, but we had on and off rain all night and I didn’t want to ruin them. I still think they completed the look.



Joel thought we needed another profile pic so here it is! I swear, I think my stomach has grown since Thursday! Not sure it can get much bigger but who knows. Wait to see what takes shape next week.


No comments: