Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oh the Possibilities!


Top: Ann Taylor Loft; Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft Maternity; Jeans: Joe’s Jeans; Boots: Franco Sarto; Earrings: Silpada


Don’t you love discovering something you forgot about in your closet? Well, that’s exactly what happened to me the other night. I bought this top mid pregnancy and then it turned cold. The shirt is a super thin cotton and I tried it under several sweaters early on but could never make it work. That is until I got this sweater online a month ago. I immediately put it together in my mind. I kept my fingers crossed this morning in hopes that my fashion imagination hadn’t led me astray. I don’t think it did.



Since the top isn’t maternity, it will transition nicely to spring and summer. I’m already thinking I can belt it to help tone down the bulk and I plan to pair it with skinny jeans and either flats or cute sandals. It will also be cute with shorts. Oh god, the thought of shorts right now makes me sweat! So not ready for that!! Moving on….I also have plenty of cute sweaters I can pair with it as well. Oh the possibilities!



Today marks 36 weeks so I’ve captured my weekly side view shot. Not too shabby if you ask me! We’re moving right along in preparation for the peanut. It won’t be long now!

No comments: