Friday, July 1, 2011

Romping Around

Romper: Old Navy; Tank: Ann Taylor;
Shoes: Seychelles via Habitat Shoe Boutique;
All Jewelry (expect for earrings): Silpada

I am so glad that the romper fad is still going strong again this summer! This is a mind numbing, simplistic wardrobe staple. You're outfit is done upon dressing! All you need to do is add shoes and some accessories. Because it is so low cute, I added a little, lacey tank. Seriously, how much easier can you get? Check out my romper from last summer here.

In addition to being simple, this little number is so airy for the hot months ahead! Yesterday was gross and its only going to get worse. Run out and invest in your romper today! I purchased this at Old Navy just this week and they are having a HUGE Fourth of July sale. This guy was only $20!! I huge investment for the multiple times I will wear it. Let's start counting now. ONE!



I hosted a Silpada party last night so I had to wear something from the line. At first I was stumped as to how I would accessories such a casual outfit. Why not at some CZ! That's a great way to add a little pizazz! I layered my necklaces, added my own diamond hoops and put on some stackable rings. Easy enough! I think I like this way of dressing.


Because rompers can lean toward childish or whorish I decided to add neutral flats, unlike a gal at the mall who donned stilettos with hers. That's the WRONG way to style a romper. Again, these Seychelles are a go-to for me this summer. I've honestly worn them more times than they've been photographed. Comfort and ease seem to be my ingredients for an easy going summer. Not sure this trend will hold out once I head back to work. BOO!

No comments: