Monday, July 25, 2011

Romping Around - Take Three


Romper: Old Navy; Tank: Ann Taylor Loft;
 Shoes: SE Boutique via DSW;
Rings: House of Harlow via Gilt; Hat: Target

Are you tired of seeing the romper yet? I told you I would wear it a lot! I'm pretty sure that in three wearings I've gotten my moneys worth. Remember, it was only $20! Great investment piece!! See the previous two looks here and here.

You can't tell it in the photo but this time I paired the romper with a cream tank. I wanted a super neutral look because the hat was my statement piece. I struggled with my shoes because I really wanted to wear the Seychelle sandals I wore the first time, but I really wanted to mix things up and wear shoes that are in my wardrobe. I need to stop relying on the same shoes all the time!  


I blogged about these shoes in the spring. They were one of several that I was debating on purchasing. I actually got them from the Easter Bunny, aka my mom. They are a nice break from my stilettos and quite comfy. The straps and laces don't cut into your foot, like you would think, and your toes can breathe! Plus, they're trendy!


I love my new stack rings! These are just two of the five that came as a set. There are two gold, one rose gold and two silver. I could never wear them all stacked together so you will see them in different variations from time to time. I love how they give off a 70s vibe with the design and because there are two different hues of gold! I'm really getting back into gold and I honestly never thought I would.  



As you know, I love hats and this cloche style is so vintage!! I was afraid I had lost or given it away when I couldn't find it earlier this year. Turns out it was in storage with all my spring/summer clothing. I just love the 40s feel! Also, can you see McKinley's sweet little head off my shoulder?


There are about a million different things going on with this look, but I think they all marry well together, don't you? Is there one look you prefer over the other? Would you wear any of these trends or all of them? Would love to hear your feedback!


No comments: