Monday, July 25, 2011

Romping Around - Take Two

Romper: Old Navy; Tank: Ann Taylor Loft;
Shoes: Tori Burch via Nordstrom;
Necklaces: Silpada

I wasn't really able to document my clothing while on vacation last week. There were so many things going on, needing to be places by a certain time and all of this revolving around McKinley's schedule. But, I wanted to capture how I changed up the romper from last time. I told you before that this would be a piece I would sport all summer long. With the blazing temps, this is a breezy go-to piece!

This time I paired it with a navy blue tank and red sandals. I wanted to add color with my shoes, and because I only took three pairs with me, I had to plan accordingly! (Tina, if you're reading this, aren't you impressed?) And, I don't think the look went to patriotic, do you? I did take along a white sweater, in case I needed it, but thankfully the temps were warm!


I added a little sparkle with my jewels. Since the romper is so casual, I thought adding crystals would jazz things up a bit. I doubled the longer necklace and added the medium length. I'm really into layering my necklaces right now. Normally, I leave the longer version as is and add the shorter one for a three piece look but I didn't pack it. I really like the doubled up look though. It makes it look like a two in one chain.


Right now, with the heat, I'm playing with minimal pieces to create my weekend looks. Again, the romper is so simple! If you haven't invested in one, what are you waiting for?

1 comment:

Tina Morrison said...

Only three pairs of shoes?! I am ridiculously proud of you! Way to go! Especially because I am sure that you had to take a lot of baby stuff. That has always helped me pack lighter.

I love the layered necklace look, too.