Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Late Summer Suiting


Suit: Ann Taylor; Tank: Target; Wedges: Sole Society; Belt: J.Crew Factory;
Bracelets: Ralph Lauren/J.Crew; Necklaces: Baublebar/Gift; Sunnies: Prada;
Nail Colors: Butter London Primrose Hill Picnic/Essie Ballet Slippers
 
I blogged earlier this week about mixing up the summer wardrobe as I'm in a mid summer slump! This is one look I was hoping to style differently, but it just didn't work out. I literally tried on six different tops, but as it turns out, this suit simply looks better when styled simply.
 
This time I switched out neon yellow for raspberry, added gold jewels and finally wore my Sole Society nude wedges! Honestly, I'm not sure why I've waited so long to wear them. They are the perfect neutral, a great height and will transition easily to fall. Remember, nude shoes keep the leg looking long!

 
 
The Suit: Before and After
 


 
 
 
I am so into fun nails this summer! I may not be great with the actual nail art, but I've loved playful details! A great trend that doesn't cost you a lot of money.

 


No comments: