Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Little Black Lace/ A Little Jackie O


Top: Joie via Piperlime; Tank: Target: Pants: Ann Taylor; Pumps: Ann Taylor;
Sunnies: MARC by Marc Jacobs; Rings: Gorjana via Gilt; Necklaces: Talbots/J.Crew
 
I have been waiting for the right time to make my first Joie purchase and finally took the plunge during the huge Piperlime summer sale. I stalked this black, lace top all summer. It's classic, feminine, a little sexy and there are so many ways to style it!
 
Styling Tip: You don't have to wait for evening to wear touches of lace, especially black. I paired it with my white suit which kept it understated. And, by adding layers of necklaces, it just added to it's femininity!  
 
My mom told me this look reminded her of something Jackie O. would have worn, including the hair.  I will glady accept that compliment as Jackie is a true style icon!
 
 


 
 


 

Photo number one courtesy of Style Me Up.
Photo number two courtesy of Shop Eat and Sleep.


No comments: