Tuesday, August 27, 2013

An Easy Transition


Top: Anthropologie; Tank: Target; Jeans: LOFT; Wedges: Sole Society*;
Sunnies: MARC by Marc Jacobs; Necklace/Rings: Gorjana via Gilt;
Nail Color; OPI I'm Not Really a Waitress; Lip Color: Clinique Red Drama
 
Remember yesterday when I talked about sending a little tweet out in the universe asking Sole Society what black wedge they recommended when transitioning to fall? Well, what I didn't tell you was that I sent another tweet out in the universe asking if Sole Society ever worked with small bloggers like myself and they responded yes! We have teamed up to show you how I would style the Geri wedge they recommended!
 
I am so happy with this look! I took my favorite boyfriend jeans and cuffed them one extra roll to ensure the shoe was a focal point! To reign in the volume of this top, I added my studded belt and I love the draping effect it created. All of my accessories were kept to a minimum but I added a red lip for a little drama!
 

 
 
How awesome are these rings? Midi-rings are a new trend in jewelry and I've been searching for just the right one. When Gilt had an exclusive Gorjana  stacked ring set, I jumped at the opportunity to purchase them!
 
 
  
 
I can't wait to continue styling these awesome wedges! They truly are the perfect shoe to ease the transition to fall! Want to check out more of their styles? Click here and let the shopping begin!
 
*Wedges courtesy of Sole Society



No comments: