Tuesday, August 20, 2013

C'est Si Bon


Three little words seem to sum up Paris, Cest Si Bon, or "it's so good". When I think of Paris, I think of croissants, macaroons and champagne. Or Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Dior. And when I think of quintessential French street style, I think edgy, sleek and sophisticated! See, three words....
 
Think about the fashionable movies that have taken place in Paris and the amazing pieces that were worn by the actresses. The Devil Wears Prada and Andy Sachs immediately comes to mind. Remember the all black ensemble she put together toward the end of the movie? The half up-do, ruby red lips and sleek top and skirt ooze sophistication. Then there are the pieces from Sex and the City that Carrie Bradshaw took when she met Alexsandar in Paris. The first thing that comes to mind is the Versace dress with tier and after tier of tulle!
 
Any of these The Devil Wears Prada looks work, right?
 
 
And THE dress....
 
 
 Today when getting dressed, I tried on three different tops with one skirt before deciding on a completely different top and skirt combo. After I got the look put together, I felt very French. Parisian woman, in my opinion, look so pulled together without trying hard. I tried too hard on the first look but the second one just simply came together. I can't wait to show you pics!
 
I've been browsing the internet, because isn't that what people do for inspiration, to find some Paris street fashion that epitomizes my ideas! I've never been, but in my mind, this is what it's all about!
 
 



 

 
Every single one of these looks are looks I would love to recreate. Each one is as chic as the next and all of them carry an air of cool that I'm not sure I could ever pull off. I'm willing to give it a try! C'est Si Bon!
 
Photo number one courtesy of Fashion Theories.
Photo number two courtesy of Ethereal Style.
Photo number three courtesy of The Sexy Shoe.
Photo number four courtesy of Elle.
Photo number five courtesy of Fab Sugar.
Photo number six courtesy of The Imagist.
Photo number seven courtesy of The Fashion Flyer.
Photo number eight courtesy of Kiss Mag.
Photo number


No comments: