Thursday, August 15, 2013

What a Mess!


Suit: Ann Taylor; Top: Anthropologie; Shoes: Vincent Camuto; Sunnies: Prada;
Bracelet: Kate Spade; Necklaces: BaubleBar/Gift
 
This poor top! Let me just say that I love it! The color, the ruffle details, the amazing back and the awesome sale price! I have been dying to wear it. And when blogging about wearing my suit again this summer, I knew the color would be amazing against the stark white.
 
Yesterday morning this top took a beating! I struggled with getting it on, not because it didn't fit, I just struggled with it. And as a result, deodorant residue resided all over the side of the top! I tried my hardest to get it off, and I sort of succeeded, knowing the blazer would hide what was left. Then I dribbled toothpaste all down the front! Seriously? Again, I thought I had succeeded in getting that off, but looked down at a red light and could see a faint line. I was so upset!
 
I had planned on running home at some point to change and then thought, why bother? We had toughed it out all morning so why not keep going. I'm still happy with the look, regardless of the mess I made! And I can't wait to wear this top again!
 
 
 



The Suit: Before and After
 

 





No comments: