Thursday, August 1, 2013

Crops of Paisley


Top: Ann Taylor; Pants: Ann Taylor; Shoes: Jimmy Choo; Necklace: Gift;
Bracelets: J.Crew/Ralph Lauren
 
This is not the look I was going for when getting dressed! I was looking for a particular skirt, but can't find it anywhere! How does this constantly happen? We don't have a large house and my closets are not massive walk-ins. How does a skirt go missing? I will find it and I will wear it. Just not quite sure when!I can't wait for you to see it.
 
Even though this isn't the look I was going for, I really do like how it turned out. I was afraid that these pants would be hard to re-style, and I must admit, they are a challenge. But, like any good style blogger, I accept that challenge!
 
 It started to pour down rain just as we started taking pics so we ducked into this little alleyway. I love the rock background and would love to play around with the texture in future photos!
 
 

The Pants: Before and After





No comments: