Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Date Night


Dress: Anthropologie (on major sale); Shoes: Rachel Zoe; Clutch: Kate Spade;
Bracelet: Jewelmint; Earrings: Gorjana
 
Friday night we celebrated a sweet friend's birthday, with several other friends, over a family style Italian dinner! Not only was it wonderful spending time with good friends, but it was equally nice to be on a date which was way over due!
 
I couldn't wait to wear my new dress from Anthropologie, but I discovered that they had left the sensor on the dress. No biggie. Called the store on the Plaza, provided the info over the phone and walked in the store to have it removed. However, the sensor had other ideas! It broke mid removal! I honestly had no idea what I would have done if they hadn't been able to get it taken care of. Thank you Anthropologie for getting me off to dinner in style!!
 
I love the handkerchief print of this dress. It screams summer in print and style. I will definitely have this for summers to come. I will need to get it hemmed though. I wore these, which are roughly four inches, but I would like to have the option of wearing something shorter. Versatility is key! So is comfort which is how I felt all evening long!

 

 






No comments: