Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Bold Floral


Pantsuit: Liberty of London for Target; Shoes: Sole Society (c/o); Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff via Gilt;
Sunnies: MARC by Marc Jacobs; Bracelets: Silpada/Gorjana/Millsaps; Earrings: Silpada;
Lip Color: Mary Kay Mystic Plum (c/o Style Hunters)
 
I love a good pantsuit and this one is no exception! I haven't worn it in a while and I think it's because its so memorable. The large, bold print is truly unforgettable and a little hard to re-style. I've loved all the past looks so why mess with past successes, right? All I did this time was switch out the self-belt for a wide patent leather version. Super simple for a piece that's so bold!  

 

 


I am loving this new lip color from Mary Kay! It's a great color that helps you transition to those darker colors for fall with ease. I'm all about transitional pieces right now! 

 
 

 

No comments: