Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Whimsy in Paisley

 Top: INC at Macy's; Tank: Target; Pants: Ann Taylor; Shoes: MARC by Marc Jacobs;
Sunnies: MARC by Marc Jacobs; Necklace: Tiffany
 
It turns out I love peplums! How many have I worn exactly? Okay, only two (1/2), but I own so many versions I haven't worn yet. I wore this top on Easter Sunday but we never captured blog photos. I paired it with a tank, skinny jeans and silver metallic flats. On that day, I wore it as a jacket instead of a top. I feared that zipping it made me look wider than I really am.
 
I still feel a little thick with it zipped but I liked how it worked with these pants. And how cool are these crops? I love how whimsical a paisly appears. Free flowing, swirly in design and a little dizzy at times. And the color combo is perfect for spring and summer!

 

 
  
 

 


No comments: