Monday, May 20, 2013

Work Place Comfort


Dress: Jaclyn Smith at Kmart; Jacket: My Mom's; Shoes: FarylRobin;
Ring: Silpada; Necklace: My Mom's/Silpada; Sunnies: MARC by Marc Jacobs
 
Ever have one of those days where you just want to be as comfortable as possible at work? Well that was me last week! After what seemed like a week of playing dress up, I decided that I just needed something that felt easy and light. This dress totally fit the bill. I tried several different belts but nothing worked any better than the self-belt. Instead of tying it in the front, I decided to wrap it around a couple of times and tie in a small knot in the back. I think I prefer that to the strings hanging down the front. Just something to play around with it.
 
I still think this look is work place appropriate. Cute shoes that aren't too casual (although you can't seem them) my faithful denim jacket to ward off the air condition chill and turquoise jewels to add a tiny bit of color. I think this was a work week success!
 

 

The Dress: Before and After



 

Happy Monday!


No comments: