Monday, May 13, 2013

Take Two

 Jacket: LOFT; Tank: Banana Republic; Jeans: Ann Taylor; Scarf: LOFT;
Flats: Target; Earrings: Silpada; Lip Color: Clinique Ice Bloom;
Nail Color: Essie Fear and Desire 
 
This is actually a take two times two! The last time I wore these mint jeans I paired them with stripes. Apparently, I feel that's the only way to go!. And, the day I wore this look, I ended up working from home with a very unsettled little boy. Why waste a good outfit, right? So the next morning I threw it on again! Let's see what happens the next time I decide to wear these jeans!
 
 
I love the stripe and printed scarf combination. I'm really trying to broaden my approach to mixing prints. I tend to play it a little safe at times and that's not how one grows if they want to stay, or even play, in the fashion world! And the colors work well together through out the whole look! 
 

 
The Pants: Before and After




 
Happy Monday!!

No comments: