Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Floral & Turquoise


Top: Forever 21; Tank: LOFT; Shorts: LOFT; Sandals: Target; Sunnies: Prada;
 
This top has been in my wardrobe since the summer of 2010 and I have no plans to rid myself of it! I don't know what it is about the top, but I love it! It's really comfortable, light weight for the hot summer months, super feminine and so cheerful! I guess those are all good reasons to keep it, right?
 
I was trying to figure out what to wear on Sunday. I was going to spend the morning grocery shopping and we had talked about going to the zoo that afternoon. I needed something that would get me through the entire day and keep me comfy yet pulled together. I grabbed numerous pairs of shorts, crossing my fingers that they would fit, and found this pair I didn't remember having! I love the rich turqouise, however they don't look great against my Casper legs! When digging around for a top, I found this floral one and the colors were perfect! Cute sandals, delicate hoops and sunnies and I was set.
 
 


 The Top: Before and After
 

 
 

 
Turns out the grocery store was the only place I went on Sunday! Naptime took over the afternoon so we spent the day, with the help of my parents, getting the garden started! That look was never captured! HA!

No comments: