Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hot Pink & Polka Dots

Jacket: Levi's (similar); Top: Three Dots via Rue La La; Pants: Ann Taylor;
 Flats: Tory Burch (similar); Sunnies: Local Salon (similar); Necklace: DIY; 
Lip Color: MAC Girl About Town

I love that spring has finally sprung! Yes, we experienced a brief day or two of spring a couple of weeks ago and then Old Man Winter came back for a visit. We are finally out of the 40s and hopefully, snow is no longer in the forecast! And because of this joyous news, I decided to bust out some hot pink pants! If I'm being honest, they were the last thing I tried on after at least three other look attempts, and so glad I landed on them! Everything about this screams SPRING! The only thing that changed was the shoes. I sported my metallic silver pumps all day but couldn't walk another step so I switched to flats. 

Stylist Note: Always throw a second pair of shoes in your bag! You never know when you may encounter the need for a quick shoe change! 



  



No comments: