Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Maxed Out Saturday

Jacket: Levi' s; Dress: LOFT; Belt: LOFT (old); Sunnies: Prada (gift); Sandals: Banana Republic
 
Saturday was a day of pamper, errands and glorious weather! I started the morning with a pedicure with my mom followed by lunch! This was a gift from my husband for both of us! (He gave it to me for Valentine's Day and to my mom for her birthday!) After lunch, my mom and I headed to Nordstrom's for a bra fitting and we were both wearing the wrong size! A post is coming your way based on the importance of getting a proper bra fitting! Post fitting, and new bras for both of us, I headed home. I loaded up the hubs and baby and we were Plaza bound!
 
I was stumped on what to get my mom for Mother's Day and then it hit me! McKinley and I started her a Tiffany's charm bracelet! She got the chain link bracelet and Mom charm from me, and a heart charm with an engraved M from well, McKinley! We enjoyed the late afternoon weather by strolling around the Plaza, stopping to see fountains, and then headed back home. It was what one would call a maxed out Saturday. Oh, and this new maxi dress from LOFT kept me comfy and chic all day!



 

 


No comments: