Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Jumping Into the 40s


Jumpsuit: Anthropologie; Shoes: Tory Burch; Bangles: Silpada/Millsaps;
Necklace: Tiffany
 
I absolutely love this jumpsuit! I remember the day I got it and it has been a favorite ever since! I love that it has a 1940s feel while still staying current. There isn't much I would change when styling it, expect changing out accessories. The self-belt doesn't need to be removed as it really ties the whole thing together. Fun, colorful shoes and an arm load of bangles is all I needed. Oh, and a really deep, red lip!
 
I continue to state that a jumpsuit is the easiest piece you can add to your closet! It's a complete outfit the minute you put it on. No fuss, no muss!
 

 
 

 
 
 
The Jumpsuit: Before and After
 
Aside from the styling, you can see I was thinner the last time I wore it! Hoping the Weight Watcher plan pays off!

  






2 comments:

Andi said...

I would never have guessed that this is a jumpsuit! It really looks like a top and pants. Very cute!

Style My Way said...

Thanks, Andi! That's just another reason why I love this piece!