Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Royal Pep

Dress: Ann Taylor; Shoes: Vince Camuto; Bag: My Mom's (similar);
Necklace: Tori Spelling via HSN; Sunnies: MARC by Marc Jacobs; Ring: Gift (similar);
Nail Color: Essie Sure Shot

This is the dress I wanted to wear to baby shower number two last month. However, it was perfect for the office on a windy spring day! The moment I opened the box, I fell in love with this dress! How could I not? The color is amazing, the fit is perfection and the peplum makes it look like it could be separates. An all around must-have dress!

I kept the styling simple as the focal point should be the dress! I honestly couldn't think of a more perfect shoe than these Vince Camuto heels. The color is so neutral, but if you take a closer look, there is a hint of royal blue in the print. The perfect tone of the dress! I also love the multi-leather straps around the ankle. These details make a shoe! The clutch, my mom's, is what "they" in the industry refer to as a day clutch. It fits all of your essentials without carrying that extremely large tote everyday! My arm has never felt more free! Lastly, the necklace. It's a new piece from Tori Spelling and lays perfect on the neck adding that bit of glamor!

I've never felt so lady like!

 

  

 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The color of the dress is gorgeous! Looks great on you! xx

wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz