Thursday, May 9, 2013

Reunited!!

Jacket: Harold's; Top: Ann Taylor; Skirt: LOFT; Shoes: Banana Republic;
Sunnies: MARC by Marc Jacobs; Necklace: Tiffany 

My stripe top and I have finally been reunited and it feels so good! I have been looking for this top for almost two months! Guess where I found it? Wadded up on the top shelf of my closet! I haven't a clue how it got there, I mean I know I put it there, but haven't a clue why!

 Remember last week when I blogged about layering for warmer months? This floral patch denim jacket has been around for years, however I can't remember the last time I wore it. I thought it was only appropriate to pair it with the long lost top. And I love how all of these pieces play off of the red pencil skirt. I truly felt like I stepped out of a fashion comfort zone by wearing a bold red skirt, stripes and florals in one look! I hope this trend continues!






 

No comments: