Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Little Lilly P


Sweater: Ann Taylor; Tank: LOFT; Jeans: Ann Taylor; Sandals: Pour la Victoire via Gilt;
Sunnies: Prada (gift); Bracelet: J.Crew; Necklace: Lord & Taylor/Ann Taylor; Watch: Emporio Armani (similar)

When I put this outfit on, I immediately referenced Lilly Pulitzer. Lilly Pulitzer is known for preppy looks, in all shades of pastels, but especially for the mint green/pink combination. I have been a fan for years so it's no wonder I was drawn to these colors when getting dressed.
 
I love this new sweater! A gift for Mother's Day from my parents, yes they give me Mother's Day gifts, I love how light weight it is. Perfect for nights when there's a bit of a chill or the office when the air conditioning is on full blast! And those pink stripes are so bright and cheerful!

 

The Jeans: Before and After
 




 






No comments: