Thursday, June 28, 2012

Splash of Color

Dress: Loft; Belt: Ann Taylor; Shoes: Sam Edelman;
Bangles/Earrings: Silpada; Ring: Tiffany;
Sunnies: DG

 Day three of swimming lessons and I'm back with a dress. I found that Tuesday's outfit was just too much to deal with post lesson. A dress goes on over the head, add the belt and I was done! Oh, and the whole flip flops versus heels by the pool is working out really well.

I wore this dress at the beginning of summer last year. What a great dress! First off, its 100% cotton which equals comfort and cool. Its pretty lifeless without the belt, but if it makes the cut throughout summer, I might try it loose. The shoes are new and a perfect mix with the colors in the dress. Look closely and you can see that splash of coral in a couple of places in the design. I wanted to pick up on that and the shoes were a perfect fit!


How I wore the dress before:





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this may be one of my favorite outfits yet! Fits you great and love the shoes you put with it!

xx