Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Styling Event with Style My Way

I've said this before when blogging about my daily outfits and I will continue to say it! I DO repeat clothing from my closet! I'm constantly accused of never repeating, but trust me, I do! And, I can show you how to trick your wardrobe into thinking the same thing!

 I am searching for four local metro readers who would like a Style My Way styling session. Want to be a part of the fun? See the details below!

Four ladies will receive an afternoon styling session with yours truly. What does that mean exactly? A "shopping from your closet" day that would result in a week worth of looks. That's right! You're whole week would be planned out so you don't have to stand in front of your closet asking yourself "What should I wear today?"!

My closet...
Complete outfit from above closet!


 What do you have to do? Comment below if you are interested and we can set up the details. If participating, you must take a daily photo(s) of each look, and supply them to me each night, so I can create a post about your look. If possible, five to six photos would be great! You can wear the looks in any order you would like! And, you must provide permission to have your photos posted on Style My Way

I am so excited about this! And, I hope you are too! I hope you are so excited that you "enter" for your chance to be featured on Style My Way!!


2 comments:

Tricia said...

Me!!! I would love help with shopping from my closet!

Kimberly Adams said...

I'd love to get some advice too!