Monday, June 11, 2012

The Bees Knees

Top: Kate Spade (gift); Pants: J.Crew;
 Belt: Ann Taylor; Shoes: Nicole Miller;
Bangles: Ralph Lauren; Shades: Prada (gift);
Pendant Necklace: Lord & Taylor (gift);
CZ Necklace (wrapped): Ann Taylor;
Watch: Emporio Armani (gift)

I woke up with a serious case of the Monday's today! We had a huge thunderstorm roll through so the house was unusually dark and all I wanted to do was turn off the alarm and go back to sleep. Instead, I hit the snooze button one too many times and rolled out of bed in a funk. I tried on everything I own, okay not everything, but just couldn't commit to an outfit. Then I saw these yellow shoes and it all came together. 

It's a little cliche to wear a bumble bee top with yellow shoes but I don't care. I just needed something cheerful and this fit the bill. And now, its super muggy and sunny! Go figure! Happy Monday!

 And on a huge side note, check out the turnout in one of the photos below! This old dancer chick still has turnout! (Ballerina readers will know what I'm talking about!)


 

 
How I've worn the top before:





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so lady like! Very classic. The belt with the shirt really accent your waist :)

xx,
Mary