Tuesday, June 26, 2012

In Full Bloom

Dress: Milly via Gilt; Shoes: Jimmy Choo (gift);
Sunnies: DG; Necklace: Lord & Taylor (gift);
Earrings: gift (super old - like 80s old)

I love this dress. I feel very Charlotte York Goldenblatt or that I'm dressed for a 1970s garden party! Either way, this dress is timeless. I love the large floral print, the ease of the design, the fact that it has pockets and the cut is as interesting in the front as it is in the back! I love structural designs like this! So unique but not overwhelming. And, it can be worn for so many different occasions. A must have dress for every girls closet!

One thing I might do differently next time is add a belt. I feel that even though the dress is fitted, I can still cinch the waist a bit. And, I think it would be super cute with flat sandals to dress it down.



 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted a Milly dress! (It's on my Fashion Bucket list.) Yours looks gorgeous - I LOVE that you added pink shoes!

Becoming Refined said...

Love the hot pink shoes paired with the floral dress.

Unknown said...

lovely dress! so feminine!:)

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/