Monday, June 25, 2012

19 Pieces That Equal 45 Looks???

In this months issue of Lucky Magazine, the article "19 Affordable Piece for Your Ultimate Closet" is pretty amazing. First off, the 19 pieces they have chosen are darling. Secondly, they are all crazy affordable. And thirdly, they create 45 different looks! That's right! Forty-five different looks! Its true! I read the article. And now I'm passing it along to you. Check it out here.


As for the 45 looks, I have picked my favorites that I hope to replicate out of my own closet.

 
 

Can you see a pattern? I think I like the striped tee, the military jacket, the chambray shirt and colored shorts. All of which exist in my closet today. What I think I need to add is the darling polka dot dress and accordion pleat skirt. I just wish I could be this creative on my own! These looks are all right there in front of me and I didn't think to put them together on my own!

Thanks Lucky Magazine!


All photos courtesy of Lucky Magazine.

No comments: