Friday, June 22, 2012

Rainbow of Colors

Jacket: Levi's (similar); Top: Black House White Market;
 Pants: Ann Taylor (similar);Shoes: Anne Klein (gift); 
Scarf: Piperlime; Bangles: Silpada;
Bird Cuff: Madewell; Sunnies: DG

I have loved this scarf since Piperlime sent out a flyer back in early spring and now it is finally mine! The colors are so rich and vibrant; truly a rainbow of colors. And it can transition easily throughout every season of the year. I am so thankful for the cooler temps yesterday so I could pair it the two most beloved pieces in my closet right now; these red pants and denim jacket!

I have honestly lived in these red pants since spring and you can see how I've paired them here, here and here. Below is how I've paired them with the denim jacket. Don't you love it when you have to pieces that can be worn with so many things, yet you don't feel like you're truly repeating a look? I call those items your work horse!


 


How I've paired the pants and jacket before:


How darling is that little bird cuff? I got it at Madewell a couple of weeks ago and I know it will go with so many other piece this summer!

 


No comments: