Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Spots of Neon

Top: Ralph Lauren; Jeans: Loft;
Shoes: Pour La Victoire via Rue La La;
Belt: Target; Necklace: Ann Taylor; Earrings: Made by Me
Sunnies: Marc by Marc Jacobs via Rue La La 

I can't tell you how many times I've worn these jeans and how many times a photo wasn't captured. Let's see...every single time until yesterday! I wore them twice in Chicago, once running errands around town and most recently on a family outing to see Thomas the Train with our son. (I can share with you a photo of the family when I wore these last, sorry its not a real blogging photo, but at least you can show I've worn them before.) 

I felt like a disheveled mom yesterday! McKinley is taking parent/tot swimming lessons this summer and I am using my lunch hour for the next two weeks to attend with him. This is so important to me and I am not going to miss out on things just because I work full time outside the home. With that being said, I am challenging myself with what to wear to work that can transition easily to the pool and then back to work. Monday was our first day and I learned my lesson! No more wearing Jimmy Choo pumps poolside, unless I'm by the pool at the Beverly Hills Hotel sipping Chandon. There's a time a place, right?



How I've worn the denim button down before:

 
 
 

No comments: