Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sweet and Sour

Dress: Target; Belt: Ann Taylor; Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs (gift); 
 Sunnies: Marc by Marc Jacobs via Rue La La; 
Necklace: Banana Republic; Earrings: Silpada; 
Rings: House of Harlow

There is something a little sweet and a little sour with this look. I love the sweet pin tucked sleeves. And the dress is sweet in that it can be worn on multiple occasions depending on you style it.

The sour comes with the lime green/neon yellowish stripe! The tough chain necklace! And the asymmetrical hemline against the Chevron stripe! And, the whole look contrasts with the top knot as its too hot to wear my hair down today. (And I am in desperate need of a cut and color!)

What I don't like about this....the imperfect way my belt is hanging! I know can't walk around perfectly quaffed all day, but I could have checked the belt. BOO! 

 

 

No comments: