Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sorry I'm Not Sorry.....

Jacket: Pointer (my Dad's); Tee: Old Navy; Pants: Revy via Gilt (similar);
Sneakers: Converse All Star; Shades: ULTA (similar); Handbag: Pour La Victoire (similar);
Necklaces:The Zoe Collective/Stella & Dot; Lip Color: MAC Ruby Woo

Sorry I'm not sorry that I'm wearing these pants again! And if I'm being honest, I wore them two days in a row! Seriously, like I said before, these pants rock!!

This time around I went with a more comfortable approach. I am loving this Holy Chic tee and I love it more paired with the pants. The denim jacket was my dad's in the 70s and it's perfect with the overall look! Tennies, aviators, and red lips complete this laid back look. If you don't have a pair of these pants yet, what are you waiting for.....



A quick shout out to Pointer! The jacket was manufactured in my hometown of Bristol, Tennessee! Gotta love shopping local, even back in 1970! Go Dad!! 


The Tee: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2014/09/holy-chic.html



Heads up, you may be seeing them again this week....

No comments: