Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Aqua = Aquarium

Top: Anthropologie (similar); Jeans: LOFT; Sandals: Sam & Libby via Target (similar);
Shades: Prada (similar); Necklaces: The Zoe Collective/Stella & Dot/Gorjana (gift/similar);
 Bracelets: J.Crew (gift)/Stella & Dot; Ring: Gorjana (similar);
 Nail Color: Essie Smokin' Hot

A couple of weeks ago we took McKinley to the Sea Life Kansas City Aquarium to meet the Octonauts. And what else would one wear to the aquarium but aqua? I have to admit that I was this close to wear this anchor top, but I stopped myself! I went with white crops because I freeze in air conditioned spaces and I haven't really given them that much love this summer. I just got them in under the wire!  

 
 

The Top: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/08/what-mess.html
 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

So adorable as ever! And I love this look dressed up for work too! The peak a boo in the back I was not expecting and I love it! Another fab look!