Monday, September 8, 2014

Holy Chic!

Tee: Old Navy; Shorts: Rachel Zoe (similar); Blazer: LOFT (similar/50% off); Belt: J.Crew Factory;
Sandals: Target (similar); Shades: MJM (similar/50% off); Necklaces: The Zoe Collective/Stella & Dot (1/2);
Rings: Gorjana/Stella & Dot; Backpack: Coach (similar)

We spent the weekend in St. Louis and had a wonderful time. I have been through St. Louis so many times I can't count, but I've never really spent any time in the city. This was our first evening in town and we spend time at the Arch, which my son is now obsessed with, before heading to dinner and bed. 

This is what I wore for the car ride. And if McKinley is as obsessed as he is with the Arch, I'm equally as obsessed with these shorts! I honestly live in them and wish I could get my hands on a second pair. And how cute is this tee? I love it! I'm so into these logo tees and having so much fun styling them. This time around, I went with the cut-offs, cute sandals, and black blazer. For travels, I always layer because my hubby freezes me out with the air conditioner! And, I wanted to look pulled together for whatever we decided to do once we arrived.



 The Blazer: Before and After
 
http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2014/04/just-words.html


What are your go-to's for travel? Let's share! I love to learn new ideas.

Hope you're having a fab Monday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So i totally need this tee in my life. It's so perfect! I love getting hear all about your travels! So fun! I am a junk food junky, I need my cheese its, and sour patch kids, and regular coke and I'm good to go. Probably now what you were expecting! lol Love your look!

xo,
cait

http://gussied-up.blogspot.com