Wednesday, September 24, 2014

September Tres Chic - Styling Joggers


I told you yesterday that you would see joggers again this week, but this time I'm bringing it to you as our September Tres Chic! And, with the help of Lauren and Caitlin, you get to see two additional ways to style these rockin' pants! 

Lauren over at Classy and Fab Girl went totally casz chic and I love it!!! Definitely a look I will try to replicate!

 Zip-pocket track pants - Gap | top (similar) – 
Jcrew | pendant - Stella & Dot | Wedges (similar) - Target |

Caitlin of Gussied Up styled hers with the awesome Altuzarra Orchid sweatshirt from his collaboration with Target! So cute in person. Online did not do this top justice! And you aren't seeing things, we have the same backdrop! After blog pics, we grabbed sushi and gabbed for hours! Her styling choice for the joggers was perfect for the evening!


sweater: atluzarra for target | pants: target | sandals: mass st. shop similar here 
purse: windsor | ring: david yurman

And once again, here are mine! This is the original styling. One of many to come!

 Jacket: Levi's (similar); Top: Laundry (similar); Pants: Revy via Gilt (similar); 
Heels: LAMB via Gilt (similar); Handbag: Balenciaga vie eBay; Necklace: Ann Taylor (similar)
 
This was probably my favorite Tres Chic styling! I loved how we each styled the pants so differenlty, yet in ways I can't wait to borrow! The only thing I can't borrow is the fabulous hair those girls sport! I have total hair envy! 
 
Can't wait to see what we do next month? Let me know if you have any suggestions or a trend you want to see us style!
 
Till then....stay chic!

No comments: