Monday, September 15, 2014

Early Fall Temps = Layers

Jacket: Banana Republic; Sweater: J.Crew (gift/similar); Jeans: LOFT;
Scarf: Target; Boots: Sole Society (c/o); Shades: Prada; Backpack: Coach;
Bracelets: J.Crew/Stella and Dot

I was asked to cover the Chick Event in Park Place as media this past weekend and I jumped at the opportunity to cover it! More to come on the actual event, but what I can tell you now is that it was so fun and so cute!! Saturday was the perfect blend of fall like temps! Cool in the morning and warm by afternoon. And what does this kind of temp call for? Layers! 

I started out with a leather jacket over my sweater and added one of my favorite scarves for accent. I'll be honest, it wasn't long before the jacket was history! These trouser jeans were so comfortable! Perfect for the amount of walking we did! I loved getting my first taste of fall clothing. I just might be ready to make the switch!




 
You know what they say, "these boots are made for walking" and that's just what they were! I am in love with these darling motorcycle boots from Sole Society. I can't wait to sport them all fall long!



Here's hoping your weekend was as great as mine! Fall weekend activities are some of my favorite memories! 

Happy Monday!
XOXO

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Loving your boots, girl! So glad it felt like fall this past weekend.

love, lo
www.classyandfabgirl.com

Unknown said...

You looked great in this look! I was too busy adoring that scarf to see how adorable those boots are! This look was perfect for that fall day!

xo,
cait

http://gussied-up.blogspot.com