Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Believe....

 Tank: Tulip Boutique (in store); Tank: Target (similar/$10); Jeans: Target (similar); 
Sandals: Target (similar); Bangles: Tulip Boutique (c/o); 
Shades: MARC by Marc Jacobs (similar/$15); 
Necklace: The Zoe Collective/Stella and Dot/Gorjana (similar); Rings: Gorjana (similar); 
Lip Color: MAC Ruby Woo; Nail Color: Essie Smokin' Hot

How awesome is the saying on this tank?! And how true it is! I am working so hard at doing because I truly do believe I can! And that's all it takes, no?

I decided to style this a little differently than what I typically wear. It's a little rock n roll and I kinda like it. Actually, the hubs told me that this is what I should have worn to Motley Crue. Looks like I achieved what I wanted! 




 The Jeans: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2012/11/classic-black-and-white.html

I was so honored to compete in the September Tulip Twist with Tulip Boutique. The Tulip Twist is a monthly blogger contest where five local bloggers style the same item and then viewers vote on their favorite styling. The bangles were gifted to me as part of the contest and I can't wait to keep styling them!



Hope you are enjoying the short week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look amazing! This is such a cook rocker look! And I totally agree with your tank! Go get it girl!