Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Seriously, These Pants Rock!

Jacket: Levi's (similar); Top: Laundry (similar); Pants: Revy via Gilt (similar); 
Heels: LAMB via Gilt (similar); Handbag: Balenciaga vie eBay; Necklace: Ann Taylor (similar)

I spent Sunday afternoon with my fam at World's of Fun and we had the best day! It was warm, but not too warm, and the amusement park felt like it was all ours! Seriously, I have never experienced a time when there weren't loads of people in line to ride rides! McKinley was able to ride almost everything back to back. It was perfect!

I spent the evening with my girlfriend Caitlin, of Gussied Up, to take blog pics, have dinner, and catch up. I haven't had a night like that in a long time and it felt so good to be in the company of such a fab gal!! Seriously, she rocks! And speaking of rocking, these pants are rocking my world! You know how I feel about wearing workout gear, especially yoga pants, in public. Well, these jogging pants are definitely not something I plan to wear to the gym, but they are definitely going to be on repeat throughout fall!







These amazing pants are incredible! They are cotton, with faux leather panels in the front. and they have a drawstring elastic waist! They are the most comfortable things I've worn in ages! Seriously, these pants rock!



Because the pants are so casual, I mean they are called a jogging pant, I dolled them up with funky heels, junky jewels, and my staple denim jacket! I can't wait to style them in so many different ways!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loved getting to have such a great night out! I adore this look on you!! Can't wait to do it again!

xo,
cait

http://gussied-up.blogspot.com