Thursday, September 11, 2014

If I'm Being Honest...

Jacket: Wrangler (my mom's/similar); Romper: Target (cute option);
 Sandals: Lovely People (similar);Shades: ULTA (similar); Necklace: Pottery Barn Kids (gift)

A day of what was supposed to be running errands turned into a day where my son got up before 6:00, attended the morning session of preschool, came home for lunch, had a cup of milk, and took a two and a half hour nap. And if I'm being honest, I did too! Eventually, we both woke up, headed to the grocery store, and had some playtime in the early evening with Dada. I can't think of a better piece than this romper to get me through such a stressful day! HA! Oh, and the little jacket was to ward off the chill in the grocery store. 




The Romper: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2014/07/target-style.html


Can you believe that we are going from shorts to possibly jeans and layers this weekend? I'm kind of excited and kind of bummed! Could make for some cute transition looks...

No comments: