Thursday, May 8, 2014

A Styling Session

Top: Ann Taylor (on sale); Jeans: LOFT (similar); Heels: B Brian Atwood via Gilt (similar);
Shades: ULTA; Necklaces: Silpada/Ann Taylor (similar); Bracelets/Earrings: Silpada;
Lip Color: Laura Geller Beauty Raspberry Roast

Monday was my first styling session as a stylist, instead of through this blog and styling virtually, and I had the best time! Kimberly, the client, is leaving for Cannes on Monday and will be in France for nine days. In total, we came up with over nine looks using roughly six pieces. I can't wait to share the post with you!

When getting ready, I thought about going on the dressy side. Then I started thinking, this is my business and I can dress however I want!! And, if I'm trying to sell myself as a stylist, I need to go more chic than business in my attire. I am so happy with this look! I've been dying to wear this leather top, but it wasn't weather appropriate until now! I love the rough boyfriend jeans paired with sleek leather and metallic heels! Throw on silver rimmed aviators, and load of silver accessories, and you've got instant stylist style. Or what I like to call Style My Way!




 The Boyfriend Jeans: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/11/so-much-love.html
 



No comments: