Tuesday, May 20, 2014

One Last Time

Jacket: INC via Macy's (similar); T-Neck: Ann Taylor; Jeans: Ann Taylor (similar);
Wedges: Sole Society (similar); Handbag: Pour La Victoire (similar); N
ecklaces: Dogeared/BaubleBar; Earrings: Silpada
Shades: MARC by Marc Jacobs; Lip Color: Laura Geller Beauty Raspberry Roast

Friday's have always been one of my favorite days of the week because it's Friday. But over the last couple of weeks, Joel has been working longer hours during the week so he can have Friday afternoons off. And because he's taking Friday afternoons off, we can have more family time on the weekend! This past weekend we took the whole family to Crown Center for lunch at McKinley's favorite restaurant, Fritz's, and to just play around for the rest of the afternoon.

It's been chilly over the past week so I've been playing around with jackets because I refuse to put on a sweater! I love that I could bring out this black and white leather piece one last time before autumn, or at least I hope for the last time!



 
 

What's your favorite day of the week?

No comments: