Thursday, May 29, 2014

Black, White and a Bauble

Jacket: Levi's (similar); Top: Ann Taylor (similar); Shorts: Target (similar); 
Flats: Halogen via Nordstrom; Necklace: DIY (Baubles by Andrea coming soon); 
Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff via Gilt (various colors); Shades: MARC by Marc Jacobs

This entire look was created around the necklace! This is one of my latest designs. I've been working my little fingers to the bone getting new pieces created for my future Etsy store. Here's hoping it's up and running by next week! Check back here for all the details. I'm so excited!

I am huge fan of black and white. It's so crisp, so chic, and so cool for summer. I've been working on my tan as of late and I love how white looks against that amazing summer glow. I added the denim jacket for our trip to the grocery store. I freeze in the air conditioner and frozen foods section! The added pop of color with this coral bag just brings it all together.


 


No comments: