Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sunday Family Funday

Shirt: J.Crew; Tee: Gap; Shorts: LOFT; Sandals: Seychelles via Gilt;
Belt: J.Crew Factory; Hat: Target; Shades: Prada 

I am so happy that the weather has finally turned itself around. Spring has finally sprung! It's in the 80s and I love it! Last Sunday we went to the zoo and had the most perfect day. It was cool on the first leg of our trip so I opted for layers. This chambray shirt is the best layering tool for spring. It's not as heavy as denim, yet light weight enough that you won't swelter on a warm day. As soon as we took these photos, the shirt was off, and I immediately wrapped it around my waist.

Let's turn our attention to these shorts for a minute. We hit The Legends a couple of weekends ago and LOFT was offering buy one short get the second short free. I had a credit that had been burning a hole in my pocket so I jumped on this bargain! I paid $7 out of pocket, which was basically the tax, and got two pairs of shorts! I mean that's the best deal ever!!



The Shirt: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/02/inspired-love.html



No comments: