Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

Top: Elizabeth and James (similar); Cami: LOFT; Jeans: Ann Taylor (similar); 
Wedges: Stuart Weitzman (similar); Necklace: Mother's Day gift

Yesterday was Mother's Day and I hope all you mothers had a wonderful! My day was simply the best! We spent the morning playing and the afternoon planting flowers and watering the garden. We headed to my parents later in the day where McKinley napped (so needed) while I sewed with my mom. I finally finished my first pair of shorts, will be styling later this week, and was able to cut out two more pairs!

Speaking of simple, that's what I did with my look yesterday. I knew I would need something pretty comfy because you just can't roll around on the floor in dress when playing and cutting out fabric. But I still wanted to feel pulled together since it was special day. And my no makeup days are one right after the other. This has been my go-to look for several days now. A swipe or two of mascara, blush, and a fun lip gloss. Easy breezy!!




The Top: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2012/07/spot-me.html

How sweet is this necklace? This was part of my Mother's Day gift. My son and I love to bake together so my husband found these darling charms. The perfect gift!

 


Happy Monday!

No comments: