Thursday, May 15, 2014

And Just Like That....

Jacket: Banana Republic (similar); Top: LOFT (similar); Jeans: Banana Republic (similar); 
Shoes: TOMS; Bag: Steven by Steve Madden (similar); Shades: MARC by Marc Jacobs;
Earrings: Gorjana; Lip Color: Mary Kay Mystic Plum

And just like that, the temps are back in the upper 50s/low 60s and I'm back to wearing long sleeves and jackets! Do you know how hard that it is to do when you've been sporting short sleeves and shorts for about two weeks? It's really hard! I'm not going to wear sweaters, that's just crazy, so I'm looking to knit tops and jackets to get me through the next week.

I had all but forgotten about this cute top! The sparkles were all I needed to add sunshine to my day. (I realize it's sunny in the photos, but for the majority of the day, it was super overcast.) This field jacket has been the greatest investment I've made. It's a true four seasons piece! Boyfriend jeans and sparkly Toms complete the look. Oh, and this cross-body bag has been my go-to bag for carrying both mine and McKinley's essentials while still staying chic.




The Top: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2012/12/a-day-of-sparkle.html
 


No comments: