Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Fluctuation

Top: J.Crew Factory (similar); Boyfriend Jeans: LOFT (similar); 
Sandals: Seychelles via Gilt (similar); Shades: Prada (gift); Handbag: 
Rebecca Minkoff via Gilt (various colors); Lip Color: Laura Geller Beauty Raspberry Roast

What does one wear when the day starts out in the upper 70s with large amounts of humidity, but ends with lows in the upper 50s and lots of rain? This, I guess! I started out the day with the air condition running in the car to keep my hair at bay and had the heat on while driving home. Only in Kansas, right?

I am not one for a tunic. I feel like they hug me in all the wrong places, but there was something about this one. I loved the color combo and sweet vine design so decided to take the plunge. I'm thinking it will look darling with denim cut offs and will really pop against white jeans. Now, to find the perfect fitting white jean....


 

The Boyfriend Jeans: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2014/02/twice-as-nice.html



No comments: