Monday, May 5, 2014

A Mix of Pinks, Stripes, and Prints

  Coat: Ann Taylor (similar); Sweater: Ann Taylor (similar on major sale); 
Tank: Banana Republic; Jeans: LOFT; Flats: Tory Burch (similar); Scarf: Piperlime (similar); 
Shades: MARC by Marc Jacobs; Lip Gloss: Laura Geller Beauty Raspberry Roast

Last week we hit a cold snap and I thought spring was gone for good. Turns out, Mother Nature just got super confused and things are now back to normal. Even though I was a little irritated by the chilly temps, it gave me an opportunity to wear a couple of springs pieces in layers versus one at time.

 I went crazy with pinks wearing them in solids, stripes, and prints! I love it! Each piece totally stands on its own, but when paired together, they make quite an impact.  I will be experimenting with my more casual side in the coming weeks and I have to say I'm excited about the challenge. I've been in business mode for over 17 years so casual sounds pretty good right about now!

 


The Sweater: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/05/a-little-lilly-p_22.html
 


Hope your Monday is finding you fashionable!

No comments: