Monday, November 12, 2012

A Mix of This and That

Sweater: JCPenney; Denim Shirt: J.Crew Outlet;
Belt: Banana Republic Outlet; Skirt: Anthropologie;
 Tights: Hue; Booties: Me Too; 
Necklace: Banana Republic; Ring: Silpada

Know what I love about having a birthday, in addition to cake and presents? The gift of birthday coupons from retailers I frequent! I love getting an extra 25% off here and there. Who doesn't? And I took advantage of said 25% off at Anthropologie with the purchase of this skirt. It was going to be so easy to style, said the little voice in the back of my mind, but then I got it home and was a little worried.

Sure, I can style red skirt with black polka dots, but a red skirt with navy? Uncharted territory! What I came up with is a little Anthropologie meets J.Crew! The beloved denim of J.Crew paired with a turtleneck against a skirt paired with booties ala Anthropologie. A lovely mix of this and that, wouldn't you agree? And, this look is so out of my style box. Love a good challenge.








 


 


No comments: