Monday, November 5, 2012

And Counting...

Sweater: RACHEL Rachel Roy (gift); T-Neck: Target;
Jeans: LOFT(similar); Flats: Jessica Simpson;
Earrings/Ring: Silpada;
Nails: OPI Ski Teal We Drop and 
Deborah Lippman Across the Universe

This past weekend I celebrated my 39th birthday! I feel like Sally in When Harry Met Sally, "I'm going to be 40....Someday." And that someday is a year a from now! YIKES! Because I have a year until I turn 40, I'm taking a page from my friend Tina Morrison and making a "Before I'm 40 Bucket List"! I already have big plans for my #1 item... You'll have to wait and see what that is at a later date. I gotta make the rest of the list before publishing.

As for the outfit, I spent the afternoon at the zoo with my family. I always luck out on my birthday with gorgeous weather and this year was no exception. And what about this amazing Aztec blanket sweater? I got this on Friday, an early gift, and had to wear it on my big day! I stayed super warm and felt so chic all day! Even at the zoo!



 



I'm champagne taste on a beer budget kind of girl and champagne just happens to be my favorite drink ever. And in case you're wondering, my fav is Moet Chandon! Only the best for this birthday girl!


CHEERS to another year!



2 comments:

Tina Morrison said...

That sweater is AMAZING! I love it. And I can't wait to see your "40 Before 40" list.

Style My Way said...

Thanks, Tina! I'm excited, and nervous, to make the list!