Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fall Colors Mixed with Denim

Dress:  Target; Cardigan: LOFT;
Belt: Banana Republic; Tights: Hue;
Boots: Steven by Steve Madden;
 Bracelets/Ring: Silpada; Necklace: Baublebar

Fall is by far my favorite time of year. The colors, the smells, the festivities and the amazing clothes! My closet reflects this as well. I've been playing around with my personal style this year and I really like how I've re-shaped my look. This is an outfit I wouldn't normally wear. I felt like the proportions may be off since the dress wasn't terribly long and the cardigan longer than most. The belt helped add shape and the brown was a nice contrast.

See below how I've paired pieces from the above look over the past year.

 
Dress/Scarf/Sweater: Styled Several Different Ways:



I love the little stars necklace. It helps to remind yourself that you can be star!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great look!! That color sweater with the leaves are perfect! Big fan of this post!
x